RCIDP, Decor Trade Professionals
Decor Trade Professionals can now earn RCIDP accreditation with IDRC.
To Register and be Recognized for eligibility RCIDP, Registered Certified Interior Decor Professional ie Decorator, Designer, Stylist, Stager, Retailer, Agent, Specifier, Skilled Trade etc. you are required to submit the following:
- Submit a copy of Certificate/Diploma from a recognized Industry school of study; or
- Submit proof of min 2 year work experience within Decor Industry (website, client references, profiles of project completed) with authentic business registration; or
- Submit current Business registration; or
- Submit 2 (two) letters of Reference from IDRC Supplier Members indicating Reliability and Professionalism
- Submit proof of current membership from Industry other Association recognised by IDRC
A National RCIDP Members are listed in the Canadian Interior Decor Resource Directory and promoted by affiliated Industry magazines, publications, consumer and trade shows.
Your RCIDP qualification ensures your clients of Proven Professionals!
Your Business name in alphabetical order will be available to potential clients looking for a Qualified Registered Interior Decor Professional.
Registration is valid for IDRC fiscal year provided you are occupied in the profession. Once qualified you will receive RCIDP identification for your business activities. It is your responsibility to re-aply for the next year RCIDP accrediation.
IDRC reserves the right to qualify or refuse RCIDP Certification/Accreditation and does not imply that IDRC endorses or warranties the practices of others over which IDRC has no control.
$50.00 - Administration and Processing fee applies and fully refundable should you not qualify.